Taking Away The Stress
Christmas is coming quicker than we think and we know how stressful it is to be the person (or Committee) having to organise the office Christmas party. In fact, many people think organising their work Christmas party is one of their most stressful jobs. How do you balance the expectations of your boss (and the budget!), the staff and their families or partners and the staff social club? We make it easy for you. Our suppliers are ones with whom we have worked for many years and know they will ensure an excellent staff Christmas party for you.
There’s so much to organise: the right Christmas party venue, great Christmas themeing, sensational entertainment which hits the right Christmas tone, transport and all those other logistics. Phew - no wonder Santa needs rest for most of the year!
We’ll Santa's Elves are here to help. At WorkChristmasParty.com.au, our job is to make it easy for you to organise the staff Christmas party. With a range of fantastic venues and suppliers showcasing their products/services on the website, you just need to take the following steps to find the right type of Christmas party options for you::
1. See what venues or suppliers suit your needs
2. Click on their advertisement to get further information on what they have to offer
3. You then contact them direct either by phone or email with your requirements
4. You deal direct with them to arrange the best team Christmas party ever
What could be easier than that? Use one of the suppliers on this website and you'll get the credit for a great office Christmas party!
And, best of all, this service is FREE to you.
So, why not let us help you with your planning the work Christmas party?
Of course, if you wanted something a bit more indepth, we at Absolute Events & Marketing can organise any aspects of your event on a fee-for-service basis.
If you’d really like to take away the stress and hassles, we at Absolute Events & Marketing can help with many other elements of the organisation. We can offer the following services:
1. Accommodation bookings and management (min. 10 rooms per night)
2. Management of invite distribution and acceptance of RSVPs
3. Ongoing venue liaison and advice with timings, menu selections etc
4. Full event management services (so you can relax and enjoy the event!)